From: DrTRyan (a) aol dot com [mailto:DrTRyan (a) aol dot com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 10:08 AM
To: atmob-discuss (a) atmob daht org
Subject: (ATMoB:Discuss) Counterweights for Dobsonian

I'm looking for suggestions on how to counterweight my 10" Dobsonian.  I added a TelRad and now its top-heavy.  Thanks for any sources or suggestions.

Todd Ryan
Hudson, MA

See our web page at http://www.lahey daht org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.